Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Official Eyza-Graphy's Facebook Page

TeehEeeeee
Hye everyone!!!!!!Who ever you are whether blog-walkers, photographers, stalkers, 'fans?', friends, photography lovers or bla bla bla........a BIG thank you for all the supports and love given to support my blog, my shots, my passion and even ME ;) Therefore, I am presenting my Official Facebook Page, LENSA KITA PHOTOGRAPHY. It was a name that I created since I was studying and this name was created after I had known that the former name (ALL ABOUT THE MOMENTS PHOTOGRAPHY) which I want to use was taken by someone else who was photographer too. Since he was a kind of 'professional' than me, so I decided to gave in and create another name. LENSA KITA PHOTOGRAPHY is a trademark of mine where the meaning of it can be different to different people. But for me, I want to keep sharing the moments that be 'frozen' by me to all the photography lovers and by the other hand, I want to keep inspiring people on the same way I was inspired by other people in order to keep dreaming, trying and struggling in getting what they want and dream ! And that's y I called it LENSA KITA ^,^v


                                       LENSA KITA PHOTOGRAPHY By EYZA-GRAPHY

♥ Eyza-Graphy :D
│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌
© ORIGINAL'S BLOG

~The times will fly away, but the memOries will always stay !~


Lots of  
EYZA



© 2011 Eyza Photography | All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment